Translations in drupal
Process to follow to translate a page using Multilingual content.
Step by step
- Edit the page to translate. If the language is set to Language neutral, select the base language for your site (english in this case).
- Once saved, a tab translate appears at top/right.
- To create a new translation of the page, click on translate . Click on add translation. A new version of the page is created, directly linked to the selected language.
- At the bottom of the form, fix the menu settings. Adapt the Menu link title and verity the Parent item.
- Verify the behaviour in front end. When a page is correctly translated, the language link is active in the language menu.
- If the link appears at the bottom of the menu, go to structure>menus and rearrange the titles.